Position – Rental Services Manager – Generators
Blu Dog have been engaged to recruit for a Rental Services Manager to work from the Bristol Depot of a well known Power generation company, this is a senior position and a key one for the business.
The Rental Services Manager will have joint responsibility for running a busy rental department, you will organise and manage the service controllers to ensure all engineers are utilised efficiently and all work is carried out on budget and to standard.
You will have responsibility for managing the workshop and all paperwork and budgetary commitments. You will manage the on-call rota, be involved with planning and strategic process to improve the company procedures, workflows and costs.
You will attend customer sites when required and be able to produce risk assessments and method statements. You will carry out yearly reviews for staff and recommend pay increases as well as training requirements.
Desired Skills – Rental Services Manager – Generators
- Good understanding of Generator Maintenance
- Organised, Focused and efficient
- Good ability to manage staff and improve performance
- Ability to build lasting relationships with customers and colleagues
- Commercially astute
- Strong multi-tasking with the ability to work to deadlines
Benefits – Rental Services Manager – Generators
- Wage £30-35k plus vehicle
- Good Engineering Environment
- Life insurance
- Private Medical Scheme