Position – Robotic Welding Systems Programmer
Location- West Midlands
Blu Dog have been engaged to recruit for a Robotic Welding Systems Programmer. My client are looking for somebody who is electrically qualified and biased who has a good understanding of high level robotic programming. The candidate needs to understand MIG and TIG welding and have experience or be a coded welder, be able to read electrical drawings and debug and install software and machinery.
The Robotic Welding Systems Programmer is a field based role but you will also be working from the midlands depot, there will be times where you will be installing and fixing machinery as well as undertaking regular servicing. Travel can be local or further a field and my client are looking for somebody who can cover the UK and also some travel abroad as and when required..
Desired Skills – Robotic Welding Systems Programmer
- High Level Robotic Programming
- Electrically qualified and biased
- Experience working in a similar field based position
- Good fault-finding skills and experience
- Flexible and willing to travel overseas when required
- Good understanding and preferably MIG and TIG welding experience
Benefits – Robotic Welding Systems Programmer
- Wage 30-36k
- Good Engineering Environment
- Sick Pay
- 8% Pension