Position – Service Engineer – Robotics
Location- West Midlands
Blu Dog have been engaged to recruit for a Service Engineer working in the robotic welding sector, you will be fault finding onsite and offering remote support to customer throughout the UK, you will be installing and commissioning robotic systems as well as basic operation, safety and maintenance training.
The Robotics Service is a field based role but you will also be working from the midlands depot, there will be times where you will be installing and fixing machinery as well as undertaking regular servicing and programming. Travel can be local or further a field and my client are looking for somebody who can cover the UK and also some travel abroad as and when required.
Desired Skills – Service Engineer – Robotics
- Experience in Robotic Programming
- Electrically qualified and biased
- Experience working in a similar field based position
- Good fault-finding skills and experience
- Flexible and willing to travel overseas when required
- Good understanding and preferably MIG and TIG welding experience
Benefits – Service Engineer – Robotics
- Wage £25 – 33k
- Good Engineering Environment
- Sick Pay
- 8% Pension